User Operations Specialist - German
- Dublin, Ireland
We’re looking for a smart and curious individual to join our User Operations team to help teams move work forward faster. The goal of the UO team is to maximise clarity in customers' work and to help them get the most out of Asana. Customers have a strong voice in prioritising our product development, and we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
You will become a product expert in Asana and a savant of productivity. You’ll help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports, and educate them about the best practices for using Asana with a team. Armed with this experience, you’ll be a liaison between the product team and our customers. You’ll provide quantitative and qualitative reports summarising data from support tickets, enriching the product team’s context around customer problems.
What you’ll achieve:
- Technical and pragmatic focus on customer support
- Help User Operations increase efficiency by analysing key metrics, assessing tooling needs, and implementing solutions using tools, integrations, and APIs
- Excellent written and communication skills in English & German
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy and understood
- Natural troubleshooting skills
- Tenacious work ethic and relentless attention to detail
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Customer support/service experience
- Strong technical aptitude and interest
- Prior B2B customer support experience
- Proficiency with Asana, Terminal/iTerm, Desk.com, Github, Recurly, or Zendesk
- Knowledge of iOS and Android mobile platforms
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top