User Operations Specialist
Asana enables teams to move work forward and User Operations (UO) is dedicated to quickening that pace. We’re here to maximize clarity in our customers' work and to help them get the most out of Asana. Our customers have a strong voice in prioritizing our product development, and we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
As a User Operations Specialist, you will become a product expert in Asana and a savant of productivity. You’ll help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports. You'll educate them about best practices and help them navigate our API and integrations. Armed with this experience, you’ll be a liaison between the product team and our customers. You’ll provide quantitative and qualitative reports summarizing data from support tickets, enriching the product team’s context around customer problems.
While customer support will be your focus, you are documentation minded and consider yourself a writer. You’ll help UO empower customers and reduce support contacts through writing clear, concise, and informative help content
- Ability to start at 10am Pacific, M-F, and to work weekends as part of a regular rotation
- Natural troubleshooting skills and strong technical aptitude
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy and understood
- Tenacious work ethic and relentless attention to detail
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency with Asana, APIs, Terminal/iTerm, Zendesk or other support ticketing platforms, Github, or Recurly or other billing systems
- Written fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, or Japanese
Back to top