Technical Sourcer (Contract)
The Asana Recruiting team is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto “Always Be Recruiting.”
We are looking for a contract Technical Sourcer / Talent Researcher to work side by side with recruiting business partners and executives to ensure that we are building strong passive talent pools and mapping where great talent is today. You will build relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and team members to understand the needs of each position and work to identify the best candidates to take Asana to the next level. You will craft compelling and targeted outreach to engage the highest caliber of talent. You’re passionate about research and connecting people to opportunities that will have a positive impact on their careers and Asana.
This is an opportunity for detail-oriented, people-focused & collaborative individuals to dive into one of the most rewarding & impactful careers on earth - talent acquisition & recruiting. Everyday you create bottom-line impact for the organizations you support, & literally change people’s lives.
- Help manifest Asana’s mission by identifying great candidates in tech, sales, finance, and more
- Partner closely with recruiting business partners & hiring managers to understand the organization’s needs & priorities
- Research & engage with professionals/ potential candidates on social media, professional networks, & organizations
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques & tools
- Build talent pipelines & company mapping databases for current & future hiring needs
- Take a detail-oriented approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Strong problem solving skills
- Extensive research skills
- Customer service background
- Willingness and ability to recruit at all levels of experience, from recent college graduates to senior level leadership
- Business minded—you understand how recruiting work drives business goals
- Ability to succeed amongst extremely high aptitude peer group through an analytical approach, tailoring strategy to each particular situation and need
- Extremely detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Keeps prospect data updated and accurate AND recognizes the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top