Team Coordinator Manager
Line Cook San Francisco, CA
At Asana, we're building collaboration & communication software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and realizing their visions. We are passionate about empowering our users as we evolve Asana beyond just a product and into a holistic approach to teamwork. Our software is critical infrastructure for many of the best teams in and out of Silicon Valley. This is an opportunity to increase the potential output of every team's effort, to empower humanity to do great things.
Have you ever wanted to work in culinary field but work a Monday through Friday schedule? Well here it is!! Come work in the technology industry as we serve amazing, organic and sustainable food in a fun and exciting environment. This contract position is open now!
- Culinary professional
- 3-5 years culinary experience
- Available to work Monday-Friday 1-9pm
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to learn and work well in a team setting
- Experience with all kitchen line stations
- Culinary degree or in school preferred
- Experience with front of house preferred
- Hourly rate depending on experience
- Full medical, dental, vision after 3 months of employment
- 10 PTO days per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Jack bridges communication across Asana teams to build its quality products. He interfaces with all internal departments and makes sure the things he builds align with the company goals.
Back to top