We’re looking for an ambitious and skilled administrative professional to help us achieve our company mission, supporting our growing operations at our headquarters in San Francisco. On the ground, you will coordinate and execute efforts across teams, manage lots of moving parts, and provide individual support to multiple leaders. You will work alongside the Administrative Business Partner (ABP) team and partner with the specific ABPs in the Business functions at Asana. From calendar management to presentation support to helping plan an off-site, you will enable all Asanas in our local and global offices to maximize their productivity by making it easier for them to collaborate and connect with one another.
What you’ll achieve
- Proactively manage leadership calendars with strong attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and anticipate the need to re-prioritize as appropriate
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the team and leaders
- Support in scheduling and coordination for recurring team meetings
- Provide support on purchasing, expensing, printing, meeting notes, and presentations
- Take ownership of projects by managing logistics for training, events, offsites, and more
- Anticipate current and future needs while creating detailed action plans to get ahead of them
- Identify operational weaknesses and help refine processes or develop new ones
- Collaborate with other ABPs and TCs to provide seamless support for all Asanas
- 1-3 years of administrative assistant, executive assistant, or relatable operational experience managing and supporting multiple senior leaders and/or large teams
- Possesses expert knowledge of Google Suite Apps (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Gmail)
- Manage confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Ability to prioritize business needs and make trade-offs across all stakeholders accordingly
- Incredible attention to detail especially when it comes to written communications, projects, and presentations
- Proactive and motivated to iterate on current processes and build efficient systems
- Self-starter who can determine priorities and make trade offs when needs change
- Professional polish and the ability to exhibit grace and composure under pressure
- Committed to collaboration and teamwork—you’re a believer in “it’s what we do and how we work”
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top