Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Dublin, Ireland
Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto “Always Be Recruiting.”
We are looking for a new member of the Talent Acquisition team who will be responsible for creating a well organized, efficient, and enjoyable experience for candidates and interviewers. You will be empowered to work with candidates and our internal team to help structure the best possible interview and hiring experience.
This is an opportunity for detail-oriented, people-focused and collaborative individuals to dive into one of the most rewarding and impactful careers on earth - talent acquisition and recruiting. Everyday you create bottom-line impact for the organizations you support, and literally change people’s lives.
What you’ll achieve
- Coordinating onsite and phone interviews for candidates with efficiency and accuracy
- Maintaining recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring information is up-to-date
- Meeting and greeting candidates coming in to interview
- Facilitate expense reimbursement process for candidates
- Coordinating reference checks
- Performing administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing time efficiently
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Proficient in Google Apps and other calendar/meeting applications
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
Nice to Have
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and Asana
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity
- Event planning experience
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top