- Administration and maintenance of IT SaaS applications
- Manage Asana’s corporate data networks, including support/troubleshooting administration, maintenance, design, and deployment
- Maintain network performance via monitoring, analysis and performance tuning
- Document and maintain processes/procedures for IT applications
- Work with applications such as: G Suite, Asana, Slack, JAMF Pro, Meraki, Dropbox, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud, GoToMeeting, 1password for teams
- Manage Dialpad VOIP system
- Maintain our JAMF Pro MDM solution
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Troubleshoot SysAdmin problems; escalate problems to vendors when necessary
- Propose and implement enhancements that will improve performance, reliability, and scalability
- Provide Level 2 & 3 support to IT Team for network issues.
- Provide training to IT Team to enhance networking skill-set.
- Travel as needed to global offices
- Support Meraki cloud-hosted networking and appliances
- Review logs, diagnose problems, and provide solutions
- Hardware installation and maintenance, including lifting up to 50lbs to heights of up to 6ft.
- Minimum 5 years System and Network admin experience
- Strong project management, troubleshooting, communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki networking equipment and software
- Experience deploying and supporting secure enterprise wireless networks
- Advanced knowledge of networking terms, models, and protocols (including: OSI, TCP/IP, OSPF, VPN, IPv4 & IPv6, 802.1x, 802.1Q, Spanning-Tree, SSL, QoS, DNS, SSH, SMTP, SNMP, RADIUS, etc).
- Advanced knowledge of Network Security, including firewall configuration and IPS experience
- Demonstrated ability to systematically troubleshoot problems in complex systems and network environments
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple problems and issues with minimal supervision
- Exhibit a teamwork approach, but are able to act independently to solve problems when necessary
- Ability to work non-standard hours on occasion
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Sonja G.Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Sonja’s responsible for ensuring that Asana is recruiting top-quality applicants who come from underrepresented backgrounds in tech, building an inclusive culture, and helping employees thrive.
Back to top