Strategic Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who holds themselves accountable to a consistent sales process. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar. As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning.
- Selling and supporting SaaS business models
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacle
- Know how to navigate cross-functionally within an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in, and close deals with VP and C-Level decision makers
- Creation of and adherence to account plans
- Ability to land net new key prospects in a competitive market
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity by partnering with Sales Engineers, Enterprise Inside Sales Representatives, Customer Success Managers and Exec Sponsors.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 100 senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
- 10+ years’ experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 6+ years selling in the Enterprise segment
- Experience penetrating and managing a book of Named Accounts
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
- Desire to take on increasing levels of responsibility i.e. management
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top