As a Solutions Consultant at Asana, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of Asana. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support our EMEA Sales team and ensure they constantly move towards close. We’re looking for someone who will make it their mission to streamline every part of Asana’s sales process and be the primary customer-facing voice of our Product and Engineering teams.
Then, as a key voice of the customer back to the Product team, you will identify and help overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
- 2+ years in a Sales Solutions Consultant role (or similar) in a SaaS environment
- A storyteller, who’s comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting
- Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful “lead → customer” transitions and long-term, successful customers
- An instinctual recognition of organisational and financial dynamics in companies of all sizes
- The right balance of advocacy for the customer and for Asana in all situations
- Able to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
- A business-friendly communication style and ability to present well in front of business audiences
- Deep knowledge of SaaS pricing/packaging models and software/SaaS buying behaviors
- Fluency in written and spoken English and a second language
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Hands-on experience with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Conversationally familiar with at least one scripting language (Python preferable) and SQL.
- Able to identify and eliminate sales and product obstacles creatively and quickly
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 50,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top