Software Engineer, Data Graph Platform
We’re looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to build and operate software to make Asana secure, scalable and fast. You’ll be combining industry best-practices and your innovation with a ground-breaking reactive framework. You’ll design software to process, query, search, analyze, and store data for applications that are continually growing in scale. You will work with a world-class team of engineers on deploying and operating existing systems, and building new ones for problems that are unique to our problem space.
This infrastructure engineering team builds and operates Asana’s bespoke reactive data server, powering all data loading in our web application and API. We are responsible for a large and constantly evolving distributed system which is key to Asana’s availability and performance. Our focus is on building generic frameworks that allow the Asana web application to quickly load new data, as well as automatically send changes to the users who need to see them, for millions of users in 195 countries.
What you’ll achieve
- Design, build and operate distributed services with high availability at scale
- With the help of tooling and metrics you build, understand the performance and reliability characteristics of the system, and improve them
- Work with other engineers across the company to facilitate them developing and deploying new features without undue risk
- Participate in the on-call rotation, investigate and resolve production problems
- 3+ years experience of full time professional software development experience, or equivalent
- 1+ year working on services or infra
- Are looking for an enviroment where you annd your teammates empower one another to become the best versions of yourselves
- Nice to have:
- Expertise with Kubernetes
- Experience with the JVM, Scala, or other typed languages
Back to top