Software Engineer, Android
At Asana, we build collaboration and communication software to help all teams work together effortlessly and do great things. The Mobile team works to provide a seamless cross-platform experience for our users who are on the go. We work hard to maintain a codebase and a culture that are a joy to work in by combining tried-and-true mobile best practices with a focus on usability and design. This focus led to us recently winning a Material Design award for our Android app.
We are looking for a...
We are looking for a passionate and talented Android engineer to help us build and define work tracking on mobile devices, specifically on the Android platform.
- Contribute to and build new app features while working with designers and product managers
- Build delightful user experiences while maintaining stability and performance
- Work with backend engineers to design, build, and scale features
- Write clean, readable, and maintainable code
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining high-quality Android applications
- Knowledge of internet technologies
- Sound judgment for balancing scrappiness and long-term code maintainability
- Kind and intellectually mature
- Personal projects that demonstrate your experience building mobile applications
- Passion for the Android platform and knowledge of related technologies
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top