Senior Recruiting Partner, Business & Operations
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to work side-by-side with our founders and peers across every group within the Business organization, the largest group within the company, to ensure that every hire is as exceptional as the last. With revenue growth of 90% year over year and millions of users in 194 countries, Asana is growing fast. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team, which requires moving at a tremendous rate, and that’s where you come in! The right person is experienced and humble — we don’t believe in traditional job titles at Asana, and we focus on Areas of Responsibility (AoRs) and impactful work.
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Experience recruiting for non-technical roles in a technical environment, specifically within sales, marketing, and internal functions sourced through a variety of channels in both US and international locations
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for each step of the recruitment process
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation/relationship building with top-tier passive candidates over time
- Ability to succeed amongst extremely high aptitude peer group through an analytical approach, tailoring strategy to each particular situation and need
- High touch service level to both internal recruiting team and cross functional hiring partners
- Natural intuition for what drives people and where they can most manifest their potential
- Extremely detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Infectious passion for impactful products and ambitious missions
- Derive joy from helping others
- Sense of urgency; ability to move quickly
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 50,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top