Senior Product Owner- Marketing Technology
Asana is home to problem solvers and creative thinkers from across the globe who are dedicated to helping teams achieve their goals. we’re looking for extraordinary people to share their experience and expertise. Searching for your dream job? At Asana, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us and help shape the future of work
Asana’s Business Technology team is looking for a Marketing systems analyst to lead and grow it’s marketing technology stack. The Marketing Systems Analyst integrates strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration to execute on marketing strategy, drive innovation and business results. Utilize past experience to analyze business needs, partner with marketing teams to recommend, implement optimizations and marketing technology tools.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand digital marketing objectives to ensure that project outcomes effectively meets strategic and tactical needs.
- Develop business requirements, write the business stories, define business rules, create optimization and monitoring strategies and work with the development teams to communicate and develop solutions
- Manage development aspects of the marketing stack. Be the 'go to' person for implementation, day-to-day operation of various marketing technology platforms
- Collaborate with Marketing, BI and data science teams to build a cohesive and unified view of marketing data. Configure, test, and validate destinations (social, display, targeting platforms) to send segments for audience activation and experience optimization across marketing channels leveraging Martech tools
- Partner with developers and program managers to establish timelines and ensure delivery of projects and requests
- Identify time-consuming internal processes and assist in building reliable and scalable solutions to automate them
- Manage fast-changing priorities in a dynamic environment to deliver the most impactful solutions to business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Experience with business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment
- Marketing technology stack experience for SMM, Brand monitoring, Marketing automation, Outreach and Promotion, Chat and Survey, Forums and Community, marketing plan, spend analytics and intelligence processes
- Experience in process and system development in the following areas: Google analytics, AdWords, GTM, Marketo, Eloqua, Iterable, CRM etc is required
- Experience in building web, mobile analytics and metrics to analyze trends and estimate business impact
- Experience in various methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement or support. Guides the project team towards the incremental delivery of project releases
- Proven history of working with developers and cross-functional business stakeholders
- Clear, concise technical writing skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with supporting multiple implementation work-streams simultaneously
- Strong collaboration skills while working with SME's, senior leaders, PMO and business users/ stakeholders to drive business analysis/user requirements,
- Strong experience in negotiating scope and priorities and balancing for successful outcomes
- Strong negotiation skills when working with business users to develop requirements and defend systems capabilities.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Basic understanding of database and integration approaches. Must be able to write basic - medium complexity SQL queries
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Sonja G.Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Sonja’s responsible for ensuring that Asana is recruiting top-quality applicants who come from underrepresented backgrounds in tech, building an inclusive culture, and helping employees thrive.
Back to top