Senior Product Marketing Manager, Compete
- San Francisco, CA
- A deep and ongoing competitive research and analysis of competitors' product and GTM strategy, with a focus on the delivery of accurate, timely, unbiased and contextual analysis as a subject matter expert.
- Provide actionable competitive intelligence, sales tools, training, and consultative engagement to serve the needs of the field (battlecards, whitepapers, presentations, etc.)
- Deliver timely competitive messaging in response to competitive product launches and announcements.
- Deliver deal support and competitive expertise to sales teams to craft winning sales strategies.
- Utilize and further develop internal and external programs to gather competitive insights that drive our competitive response
- Guide product positioning and messaging based on competitive differentiation
- Have 4-6 years of competitive intelligence or product marketing experience or a combination of both
- 4-6 years of experience with competitive research and developing a competitive response
- B2B software experience
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top