Senior Marketing Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. Today, more than 35,000 businesses pay for Asana, and millions more are using our free products to move work forward -- and we’re just getting started. To help power our next wave of growth, we’re looking for a talented and driven Senior Marketing Analyst to help us optimize our efforts to reach new customers and markets.
The Marketing Analytics team is passionate about using data to help make better decisions and serve insights with strategic implications. We work closely with our marketing partners, serving as strategic thought partners. As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will work on the entire marketing analytics lifecycle, from ensuring we design the right campaigns and experiments, to developing foundational dashboards, to leveraging data to drive key strategic decisions. You’ll work in a cross-functional environment with product, sales, data science and other business analysts to build models that help marketers understand and influence Asana’s growth, create KPIs that measure and monitor our progress against business-critical goals, and perform ad hoc analysis diving into the impact of individual campaigns, investments, and initiatives. We can’t wait to have you aboard!
What you’ll achieve
- Function as analytics partner for a marketing team, including sizing opportunities, establishing consistent tracking, KPIs, and dashboards, plus developing insights into campaign impact on customer acquisition, product awareness, product usage, revenue and more
- Identify gaps in our marketing funnel and surface opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of available data and how they can be used for different analyses to answer questions and solve problems
- Drive interpretation, socialization, and adoption of analytics insights
- Work cross-functionally with Biz Tech and Engineering teams to identify and address analytics tracking, tooling, attribution modeling, and infrastructure challenges
- Work with Data Science to inform development of predictive models that guide marketing targeting and investments
- 5+ years experience in analytics
- 2+ years of marketing experience is required
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries, and working with large data sets
- Data visualization and dashboarding experience using Tableau, Looker, or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree, including coursework in statistics
- Experience with both enterprise and self-service business models is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, etc.) or similar tools a plus
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top