Senior Manager, Sales Operations (Business Process Management)
The Revenue Operations team at Asana supports efficiency, velocity, and productivity of revenue-generating functions at scale, through the development and optimization of relevant policy, processes, systems and first-line of support to help maximize the impact Asana can have on the world.
The Revenue Operations Program Manager is a player-coach role in the planning and effective execution of cross-functional strategic initiatives designed to improve process, systems and policy infrastructure in support of the Sales organization and its functional counterparts.
This role will:
- Lead a team and lead projects ranging from policy improvements, process optimization, technology development and systems integrations in support of Sales.
- Contribute to, steward, and drive execution of initiatives on the Revenue Operations roadmap in support of optimizing Sales business operations for efficiency, productivity and scale.
- Understand connections between stakeholder strategy, initiatives, and needs, and prioritize globally to maximize the value that Revenue Operations adds to Asana.
- Connect Revenue Operations roadmap to company strategy and effectively communicate to stakeholders with maximum clarity around requirements, impact, risks, and progress of initiatives.
- Serve as Revenue Operations point of contact to counterparts in Finance, Marketing and Business Technology.
- Standardize project and enhancement intake process, prioritization, assignment and execution within pod.
- Drive trade-off conversations among stakeholders while maintaining north-star alignment of “what is best for Asana”.
- Provide coaching, mentorship and servant leadership to the team.
- 5+ years of experience building process optimization solutions for business stakeholder teams in Sales or Marketing, leveraging Salesforce.com, Marketo and similar Sales infrastructure tools.
- 7+ years of experience managing operational processes or programs in a Sales or Marketing department.
- 3+ years as people manager
- Experience with enterprise SaaS tools for communication and operations (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach.io, Snaplogic)
- Proven history of driving multiple complex projects at the same time to on-time completion in a fast-moving environment
- Deep understanding of process design and system integration processes and methodologies
- Discernment and empathy for internal stakeholders’ pain points and needs, and an ability to translate those needs into concrete requirements
- Ability to communicate informed opinions and drive discussions on strategy, priority and tradeoffs and measurable impact while representing the needs of the Sales organization.
- Ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context
- Strong interpersonal skills: experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams, driving the right work while not being afraid to say “no”
- Ability to think beyond today’s challenges and drive cross-functional teams toward a coherent long-term vision
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent
- Experience in the enterprise/B2B SaaS industry
- 2+ years hands-on development or admin experience in Salesforce
- 2+ years hands-on admin experience with at least one other enterprise communication, or operations tool (e.g. Marketo, Outreach.io, Snaplogic, Greenhouse)
Back to top