The Infrastructure team builds the foundation we need to support our web and mobile applications, as well as our robust API. We build and operate the software that enables Asana's security, scalability, and speed. Each day, we combine industry best-practices and innovation to support this product-focused company.
We are looking for an infrastructure engineering manager to join our team as a manager. As a manager on the infrastructure team, you will focus on developing the team around you. You are passionate about helping others contribute more and develop not just as engineers, but also as human beings. You are as enthusiastic about recruiting and building a team as you are about the challenging technical problems that your team will solve. You enjoy the challenge of balancing speed of execution with quality while building the foundations of our application stack.
- Manage one or more critical infrastructure programs of 3 - 6 engineers each, including the program leads, while participating as an engineer on this team—for example, on stability, security, or internal tools teams
- Recruit for the infrastructure team and define how it evolves and interacts with the rest of Asana
- Guide the articulation and execution of the roadmap of Asana's infrastructure to support web and mobile clients
- The rare mix of intelligence, charisma, integrity and technical skills that allow you to rapidly earn the trust of a technically astute team
- Focus on maximizing impact, for yourself and your team
- Ability to provide valuable input to any technical or product discussion
- Oriented around the multi-year consequences of your decisions
- Kind and intellectually mature
We value diversity. We provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know and feel that they're equally respected and valued regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ability, political views, or any other aspect which makes someone unique. We'd love to see what you'd add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Reigan is responsible for creating a customer journey and life cycle that feels cohesive and consistent—and provides value to the customer, from beginning to end.
Back to top