We are looking for a Security Engineer to grow our rapidly expanding Security team here at Asana. You will be working with the Security and Infrastructure teams to implement detection and response capabilities and application security tools, reviewing designs for security flaws, and triaging security findings.
The Security team ensures that Asana's users and employees are safe from malicious activity and accidental disclosure. We build the systems and tools that enable the rest of Asana to develop secure software easily. We're focused on secure-by-default frameworks, least privilege access, detection and alerting, and eliminating bug classes.
What you’ll achieve
- Designing, building, and maintaining our security infrastructure, including our detection and response capabilities, IAM, and secrets management
- Developing processes, code, or systems that mitigate and prevent infrastructure breaches
- Building secure-by-default infrastructure for the rest of Engineering to use
- Helping teams working on our newest features and technologies to be sure they are secure
- Working with researchers through our bounty program
- Review new designs and give other feedback
- Know your way around AWS infrastructure
- Solid programming skills
- Familiar with detection and response infrastructure like AWS CloudTrail, audit, stream-alert, and Elasticsearch
- You’re interested in building defenses against real world attacks
- Able to balance diverse risk when making decision
Back to top