The Business Technology team at Asana, which encompasses Business Systems and Business Intelligence, provides our Business and Operations teams (including Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations, Finance, Recruiting) with the tools, data, and insights to help maximize the impact our company can have on the world.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our San Francisco-based team who has an insatiable desire to learn, an ability to drive projects from idea to completion, and a knack for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced with developing in Salesforce to build out the processes that will drive the next level of efficiency for our company.
- Work with business users on teams such as sales, marketing, and customer success to understand their objectives and craft elegant solutions for their critical workflows. Challenges include building case management, precise revenue attribution mechanics, pipeline automation, and approval processes.
- Partner with other developers and project managers on the Business Systems team to execute larger initiatives
- Provide leadership and guidance on architecture and development processes for Salesforce and connected systems
- Manage fast-changing priorities in a dynamic environment to deliver the most impactful solutions to business stakeholders
- Demonstrate and promote high standards in elegant system architecture and clean, efficient code with appropriate coverage of unit tests, as well as clear documentation
- Help set the long-term strategic roadmap and drive strategic initiatives for our Salesforce implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Force.com development experience
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Excellent knowledge of declarative and programmatic tools
- Skilled with Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, SOAP- or REST-based web services, and SOQL
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and engineering best practices
- Experience working within a defined SDLC process
- Experience with enterprise integration frameworks and service-oriented architecture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple competing priorities
- Adept at translating business needs to technical solutions
- Willingness to identify and solve challenging problems, from planning to execution to delivery
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various departments
- Team-oriented approach
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- 2+ years working in a Salesforce.com administrative capacity
- Prior experience working with an integrations tool such as Snaplogic or Boomi
- SQL proficiency
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Sonja’s responsible for ensuring that Asana is recruiting top-quality applicants who come from underrepresented backgrounds in tech, building an inclusive culture, and helping employees thrive.
Back to top