Sales Operations Specialist
- Dublin, Ireland
We’re looking for a process-driven, detail-oriented and system-savvy Sales Operations professional to join Asana’s rapidly growing Revenue Technology and Operations organisation. This role will be part of our global Revenue Tech & Ops team, primarily supporting EMEA, through running and optimising operational processes and CRM system support for Sales and Customer Success.
Asana’s Revenue Tech & Ops team supports efficiency, velocity, and productivity of revenue-generating functions at scale, through the development and optimisation of relevant policy, processes, systems, support, and data to help maximize the impact Asana can have on the world.
What You’ll Achieve
- Serve as regional representative of the Revenue Tech & Ops team in EMEA, deepening communication, collaboration, support and representation between regions.
- Partner with regional Sales, CS and Marketing leads to identify and represent opportunities for improvement across system, tools, and process improvements.
- Flex across managing operational processes, as well as system & enablement support for the EMEA Revenue Team.
- Manage account hygiene program in EMEA, including account assignment changes, geo updates, hierarchy changes
- Streamline lead routing regional gameplan, including updates routing rules & policy
- In partnership with Revenue Strategy, administer quota update as needed
- Support Sales crediting processes and enablement as needed
- Execute ongoing bulk SFDC updates, in accordance with policy
- Manage monthly account graduation processes
- Serve as first-line of defense for systems and tooling support, including access rights, enablement, and troubleshooting SDFC
- In partnership with Sales and CS Enablement, communicate system changes/updates/improvements and support onboarding of new hires.
- Highly independent, motivated and excited to work across various domains in an evolving and growing environment
- Excited to understand the big picture and interconnectedness of process and systems, and not afraid to dive deeply into a specific subject
- Enjoys working cross-functionally through the details of resolving complex issues
- Not afraid to roll-up their sleeves, and thrives on seeing tasks through to completion
- Organized, detail-oriented, and efficient while being adaptable to changing priorities and comfortable wearing multiple hats throughout the day
- Equally comfortable interacting with front-line teams and technical teams across multiple time zones / regions and translating business needs into technical solutions
- Technical expertise in data tools and platform, and the ability to provide strategic and proactive guidance that sets the team up for success
- Enjoys a work combination of executing repeatable processes alongside supporting a variety of technical requests
- 4-6 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years experience implementing operations and systems for SaaS sales teams
- SFDC Admin Certification
- Previous experience working on SFDC integrations of systems supporting Sales, Finance and Customer Success
- Previous experience working on a high velocity, high output team like a support, SDR, or an inbound sales team with learnings to help build a similar program
- Previous experience working with kanban or scrum methodologies
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organisations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognised culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top