Sales Development Representative - German
- Dublin, Ireland
Our Sales team is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. To do so, we employ a combination of bottom-up & sales model by helping many small teams within larger organisations succeed with Asana. In conjunction with this ‘bottoms up’ approach, we also employ proactive, outbound sales motions to higher level contacts within our most valuable and targeted accounts to build pipeline for our Sales teams .
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Dublin based EMEA Sales team who is intellectually curious, willing to learn, and hard-working. As an SDR, you will be reaching out to contacts that are existing Asana users as well as new contacts, specifically across the DACH region. Using outreach emails, phone calls, and social media, you will connect with our targeted contacts using the best possible message to set appointments for our sales teams. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and work with a product-centric team that is perfecting a newer and more profitable technology sales engine.
What you’ll achieve:
- Educate existing free Asana users about the value of our Premium, Business and Enterprise products
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound communications
- Work leads (MQL/Trials) in an efficient manner & use them as a platform to navigate into other parts of the prospective Company
- Conduct qualification meetings with new customers
- Ensure a seamless hand-off of appointments to the respective sales team
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce
- Analyse sales data and recommend new outreach strategies
- Provide suggestions to the SDR lead to improve external communication and internal processes
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Interest in beginning and growing into a career in Software Sales or other business functions
- Fluency in written and spoken German
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Critical Reading and Active Listening Skills
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- SaaS Experience
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce experience
- 1-2 Years of customer-facing / sales experience
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organisations and millions of users across 195 countries organise and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top