Revenue Operations Business Process Analyst (Customer Success)
- San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a process-driven Revenue Operations professional to join Asana’s rapidly growing international Sales, Customer Success & Channel Organization and support the team and our customers through developing and optimizing revenue-generating and customer success and channel systems and processes. This role will focus on the systems and processes that support our Customer Success and Channel (partner) activities, and work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Channel Managers, and Business Technology to improve upon these to match our next phase of growth.
Asana’s Revenue Operations team supports efficiency, velocity, and productivity of revenue-generating functions at scale, through the development and optimization of relevant policy, processes, systems, support, and data to help maximize the impact Asana can have on the world.
What you’ll achieve:
- Optimize Salesforce while working with the business systems team to identify architectural improvements, especially focused on Customer Success, Channel Sales and account management activities.
- Design elegant, simple (yet powerful) processes that make everyone’s life a little bit easier.
- Partner closely with our business technology team to continuously deploy enhancements in sprints, leveraging light scrum methodology.
- Gather use cases, create detailed requirements, and develop scoring rubrics to leverage as Sales, Customer Success & Channel SMEs in large technical implementations
- Build long-term relationships with internal counterparts to create collaborative partnerships.
- Work with cross-functional (global) partners across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Channel, Legal, IT, and business technology on key initiatives.
- Optimize and document processes within our quote-to-cash lifecycle.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success & Channel Enablement for training and deployment of enhancements and large project implementations.
- Coach and mentor new team members through a breadth of skills across a variety of projects and tasks related to running the business.
- Light system administration of sales tech stack tools
- 4-8 years of experience in customer success and/or channel operations and systems administration
- Experience building Salesforce-integrated technology solutions, reports and dashboards and adjusting permissions, validation rules, and workflow rules
- Familiarity with Outreach.io, Looker, Calendly and other Sales tools.
- Familiarity with leading Account Management tools like Gainsight.
- Familiarity with leading Partner Resource Management tools like Salesforce Cloud PRM.
- Familiarity with managing Partner Programs, Partners and Distributors relationship in a tiered Channel program
- Ability to identify gaps or areas of improvement in our overall processes and policies.
- Ability to translate business problems into 1) technical requirements for technical audiences and 2) business impact conversations for non-technical audiences.
- Ability to prioritize work while minimizing distraction
- Ability to coordinate and manage potentially complex projects cross-functionally
- Entrepreneurial, problem-solving, “find a way” attitude and team-player
- Growth mindset: An openness to give and receive constructive feedback
- High level of integrity, and empathy for Sales, Customer Success, and Channel reps
- You are self-directed and can balance operating independently with direction checkpoints
- Customer-first attitude with a focus on problem-solving.
- A deep, genuine curiosity for the business and how it works
- SFDC Admin Certification
- Previous experience working on SFDC integrations of systems supporting Sales, Finance, Customer Success and Account Management
- Previous experience working on a high velocity, high output Customer Success team
- Previous experience working with kanban or scrum methodologies
Back to top