We’re looking for a cross-functional team player to help drive retention and expansion of existing Asana customer base and help our Business organization achieve ambitious goals for our next stage of growth. You’ll join our growing Retention team to dig deeply into our data to analyze and help improve retention and engagement metrics across our customer base. You’ll help us have a clear point of view on improving the customer lifecycle. In this role, analytical skills and ability to clearly communicate those findings to business leads are going to be key for success and driving impact. You will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Business Strategy and Sales, as well as our key stakeholders on Customer Success and User Operations.
You will be part of the larger Customer Operations team, focused on driving operational excellence across the business through data analysis, rapid experimentation, and strategic leadership to optimize for the health of the customer base. We are a highly nimble team responsible for driving a holistic understanding of the premium customer experience and delivering value through direct and indirect channels.
What you’ll achieve:
- Partner to forecast and manage total retention, including reporting on historical performance and forecasting future retention performance & trends on an ongoing basis to leadership
- Conduct deep analysis on cohorts of our existing customer base to provide guidance and actionable insights to product and go-to-market leaders.
- Build and scale our retention intelligence data, systems and processes to elevate the quality of our customer and retention insights, both qualitative and quantitative
- Understand and track retention and other key performance metrics
- Analyze data to monitor health of the premium user base and identify areas for improvement
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement and data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for initiatives
- Significant experience with SQL and large datasets; deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression etc, experiment design
- 3-5 years of experience with using analytics and analysis to drive key business decisions; working with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Operations
- Passionate about using data to inform company-wide strategy and decision-making.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders; clearly present and communicate findings; work independently; proven track record of initiating and launching impactful initiatives in high-growth environment
- Familiarity and experience working with SAAS industry metrics
- Proficiency in Python programming
Back to top