Professional Services Consultant
- San Francisco, CA
- Deeply understand Asana the product as well as each customer’s business, including the business issues and problems being resolved by the engagement and Asana, to serve as both a product expert and trusted advisor through the change process
- Develop a creative, tailored engagement scope for each customer based upon their complex processes, needs, and jointly set goals to ensure a successful change; develop tailored, customized content to accompany engagement, as needed
- Facilitate the change management process and associated engagement activities, such as customer trainings, executive reviews, and regular progress meetings to ensure engagement success and customer adoption
- Analyze the strengths and opportunities of our professional services offerings and engagements, both at a customer and broader program level, to drive continuous enhancement of our program and how we serve our amazing customers
- Partner with internal relationship stakeholders to deliver a cohesive customer experience from pre-sales of the engagement all the way through to transition touchpoints and beyond
- Serve as a valued voice of the customer by proactively uncovering and communicating trends and insights to cross-functional Asana stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing consulting role, ideally with experience on an engagement team in a consulting firm.
- Customer-centric. You’re genuinely passionate about helping customers see the value of Asana as a solution for their business problems and serving as an advocate for their success by leading impactful, engaging sessions and synthesizing valuable feedback on their behalf back to cross-functional teams. You’re deeply committed to customer service and satisfaction – this is the skill you have used to build business in the past.
- Relationship-builder. You have a honed ability to build relationships, using both courage and candor in a manner that fosters credibility, trust, and opportunity with clients and colleagues.
- Solutions-oriented. You have a growth mindset, a high general business acumen for what drives success for our clients as well as how change impacts that success, and an aptitude for taking the initiative and problem solving in the face of ambiguity.
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top