Professional Services Consultant
- San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, cross-functional player who can navigate the organization and advocate for customers internally. You will be part of our Professional Services team, which is part of the Customer Success organization. You will be committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to collaboration across their organization. You will be part of a team that strives to help customers across countries, industries, and functions get off on the right foot and continue to get the most value out of the tool over time.
You will be a consultant focused on supporting our rapidly growing enterprise and strategic customer base. You will serve as an empathetic customer advocate, problem solver, partner in change, and product expert, as well as the voice of your customers cross-functionally. You will be a valuable liaison to the product team, providing real time customer product feedback. To the broader business team and all of Asana you will be able to share a unique customer-centric perspective and enable the wider customer success organization to apply change management principles to your everyday interactions with customers.
What you’ll achieve
- Deeply understand Asana the product as well as each customer’s business, including the business issues and problems being resolved by the engagement and Asana, to serve as both a product expert and trusted advisor through the change process
- Develop a creative, tailored engagement scope for each customer based upon their complex processes, needs, and jointly set goals to ensure a successful change; develop tailored, customized content to accompany engagement, as needed
- Facilitate the change management process and associated engagement activities, such as customer trainings, executive reviews, and regular progress meetings to ensure engagement success and customer adoption
- Analyze the strengths and opportunities of our professional services offerings and engagements, both at a customer and broader program level, to drive continuous enhancement of our program and how we serve our amazing customers
- Partner with internal relationship stakeholders to deliver a cohesive customer experience from pre-sales of the engagement all the way through to transition touchpoints and beyond
- Serve as a valued voice of the customer by proactively uncovering and communicating trends and insights to cross-functional Asana stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing consulting role, ideally with experience on an engagement team in a consulting firm.
- Customer-centric. You’re genuinely passionate about helping customers see the value of Asana as a solution for their business problems and serving as an advocate for their success by leading impactful, engaging sessions and synthesizing valuable feedback on their behalf back to cross-functional teams. You’re deeply committed to customer service and satisfaction – this is the skill you have used to build business in the past.
- Relationship-builder. You have a honed ability to build relationships, using both courage and candor in a manner that fosters credibility, trust, and opportunity with clients and colleagues.
- Solutions-oriented. You have a growth mindset, a high general business acumen for what drives success for our clients as well as how change impacts that success, and an aptitude for taking the initiative and problem solving in the face of ambiguity.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top