Product Manager, Performance
Head of Communications Design San Francisco, CA
We're on our way to setting a new standard for brand and design in enterprise software - now we need a leader to take us to the next level. We are a tightly knit team of designers working closely with copywriters, web developers and marketers to create thoughtful, beautifully crafted integrated campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for ideating thoughtful campaigns and providing creative leadership to our team of talented designers. You'll work with illustrators, motion graphics experts, videographers, photographers, and external agencies to ensure that those campaigns are extraordinary. As the creative heart of the team, you'll connect design, marketing, and product to create work that is beautiful, smart, and simple.
As our ideal candidate, you deeply understand the complexities of bringing resonant creative work to life from both the agency and in-house sides of the fence. Because of your experience leading a strong creative team, you also know the importance of bringing together team members from all disciplines to tell the best possible stories, in beautiful and measurable ways. You're also driven by a desire to attract and develop the industry's best creative talent.
- Partners with the Head of Marketing and other stakeholders to develop a unified brand strategy & vision
- Recruits, mentors and provides growth opportunities for designers on the team
- Has a passion for creating impact and meeting business objectives through design
- Collaborates with product managers, designers, writers, and marketers to bring campaigns and brand initiatives to life
- Drives great execution of Asana's brand and helps steer our future brand strategy
- Finds opportunities to be an advocate for brand, not just in design, but across teams
- Creates consistent, unified experiences across multiple mediums & channels
- Manages creative production and resources, including contractors and agencies
- Works with the head of design and marketing to plan the growth and capabilities of the communication design team
- Inspires us to innovate and take risks
- 8+ years of experience
- Background in design and creative direction that demonstrates a strong sense of design/taste
- Experience scaling and managing high performing design teams
- Experience working in strong partnership with marketing teams and managing large production budgets
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Jack bridges communication across Asana teams to build its quality products. He interfaces with all internal departments and makes sure the things he builds align with the company goals.
Back to top