Product Manager, Lead
The PM team works cross-functionally to help build out . We’re responsible for our product from strategy to execution, and we work alongside our designers, engineers, founders, user operations team, sales team, marketing team, and other PMs to build a great product. We drive more than the work: From leading the team to setting the team’s roadmap, we take part in every step of development, launching, and beyond.
As a manager on the PM team, you’ll focus on developing the excellent product managers around you. You are passionate about helping others contribute more and develop as leaders. You should be as enthusiastic about recruiting and building a team as you are about setting strategy, building a roadmap, and solving real customer needs. You’ll bring the confidence, clarity, and wisdom that come from broad experience leading high-caliber teams that build complex, customer-focused software.
- Manage 3-5 members of the product management team
- Serve as an individual-contributor product manager on a feature team
- Own the success of a year-long product objective. This includes crafting a vision, setting strategy, guiding roadmaps, and reviewing product work
- Years of relevant hands-on experience in product management and people management
- Enthusiastic about empowering others and helping people grow their careers
- Excellent communicator who listens carefully and creates clarity
- Have a track record of shipping successful customer-centric products at scale
- Collaborative and confident: You’ve learned from your experiences and synthesized that learning into frameworks, but you’re still open to new ways of doing things
- Strategic systems thinker: You see how the smaller pieces fit into the big picture
- Excellent product design skills: You have an eye for details and a high quality bar
- Excited to go after hard problems and solve them
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top