Product Manager, Infrastructure
The product management (PM) team works cross-functionally to help build out Asana’s vision. We’re responsible for our product from strategy to execution, and we work alongside our designers, engineers, founders, user operations team, sales team, marketing team, and other PMs to build a great product. We drive more than the work: from leading the team to setting the roadmap, we take part in every step of development, launching, and beyond.
We are looking for a second product manager for our infrastructure teams. You’re a technical product manager who loves building fast, stable, and secure infrastructure with an eye towards speeding up eng velocity. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering and the rest of our amazing PM team, which includes Jackie Bavaro (she literally wrote the book on PMing).
- Lead multiple teams across infrastructure to focus on the most important work and improve our internal velocity.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, or equivalent
- Comfortable getting into deep technical discussions with engineers about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Strong communicator across different audiences and communication styles. Can simplify tough problems and explain them to a non-technical audience.
- Dig deep to make sure we’re solving root problems and ensure we’re thinking about process and systems in scalable and maintainable ways.
- Love working with technical teams to make a big impact and are excited to work with infrastructure teams for the long haul.
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top