Product Manager, Enterprise
Product managers at Asana drive Asana’s product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity and collaboration. We’re defining the Work Management category and inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together and see the larger purpose behind their work. You’ll work directly with Engineering, Design, Experience Research, and Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, and Marketing to ship great product. You’ll take part in every type of product work here — from strategy to product to process improvements — conceptualizing, launching, and iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Customer Scaling team, which includes product areas like the admin console, SAML and compliance exports. You’re an experienced product leader who has deep empathy for customers and can take on difficult, ambiguous projects where the solution is not clear from the outset. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, user research, product marketing, product leadership, and the rest of our amazing PM team.
What you’ll achieve
- Define and deliver a compelling roadmap based on customer needs and strategic opportunities
- Partner with Engineering and Design peers to execute on the plan
- Empathize with the needs of our most strategic customers and craft their Asana Enterprise experience
- Mentor new PMs and share best practices with the product team
- 4+ years professional experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- Strategic: inspires the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas and delivering them across a set of customer problems
- Get Stuff Done: creates, flexes, and evangelizes a roadmap. Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Customer centric: elicits non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem
- Communication and collaboration: co-creates with teammates to deliver high-quality results. Speaks and writes with clarity
- Grow Team Asana: mentors others. Creates great team morale. Shares best practices.
- Growth Mindset: leads with curiosity, open to feedback
Back to top