As an Asana product manager, you’ll play an integral role in building out Asana’s vision for revolutionizing the ways that teams work together and enabling teams around the world to accomplish more. You’ll be responsible for the product from strategy to execution, working with designers, engineers, the founders, user ops, sales, marketing, and other PMs to help build the best product possible.
- Multiple years experience building software products from inception through public launch
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Ability to translate broad vision into decisive action
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Excellent communication, including the ability to converse at a technical level
- Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills
- Passion for improving productivity and the art of project management
- Comfortable and unafraid to write code
- Skills and interest in the areas of Growth, Mobile, or Developer Platforms
- Excited to help out with User Research, Developer Evangelism, or Team Processes
- Experience working on modern enterprise software
We’re glad to hear you’re interested this job. If you’d like to learn more about what we do—and the way we think—we recommend these links.
- Learn more about Asana’s and where we are going
Back to top