The PM team works cross-functionally to help build out Asana’s vision. We are responsible for our product from strategy to execution, and we are able to build a great product alongside our designers, engineers, founders, user operations team, sales team, marketing team, and other PMs. We drive more than the work: from process improvements to influencing our product roadmap, we take part in every step of development—and continue tracking our work even after launch.
We are looking for a product manager to join our New York office. As a founding member of our New York office, you will be one of the core people empowered and responsible for the team’s overall success.
- Multiple years experience building software products from inception through public launch
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with experience in start up environments
- Ability to translate broad vision into decisive action
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Excellent communication, including the ability to converse at a technical level
- Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills
- Comfortable and unafraid to write code
- Experience working on modern enterprise software
- Passion for shaping a new culture in New York that retains the essence of Asana and exemplifies our
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top