The PM team works cross-functionally to help build out Asana’s vision. We are responsible for our product from strategy to execution, and we are able to build a great product alongside our designers, engineers, founders, user operations team, sales team, marketing team, and other PMs. We drive more than the work: from process improvements to influencing our product roadmap, we take part in every step of development—and continue tracking our work even after launch.
We are looking for a product manager to join our New York office. As a founding member of our New York office, you will be one of the core people empowered and responsible for the team’s overall success.
- Multiple years experience building software products from inception through public launch
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with experience in start up environments
- Ability to translate broad vision into decisive action
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Excellent communication, including the ability to converse at a technical level
- Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills
- Comfortable and unafraid to write code
- Experience working on modern enterprise software
- Passion for shaping a new culture in New York that retains the essence of Asana and exemplifies our
Back to top