The PM team works cross-functionally to help achieve Asana's vision. We are responsible for our product from strategy to execution, and we contribute to a great product alongside our designers, engineers, founders, user operations team, sales team, marketing team, and other PMs. We drive more than just the work: from process improvements to influencing our product roadmap, we take part in every step of development-and continue tracking our work even after launch. We are looking for an experienced product manager to join our team. You’re a product leader who has the basics of PMing down and can take on difficult, ambiguous projects where the solution is not clear from the outset. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, user research, product marketing, product leadership, and the rest of our amazing PM team.
Asana is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is still small but growing thoughtfully with just over 400 people. You'll be working on a meaningful mission alongside some of the best talent from Google, Facebook, Atlassian, Dropbox, Airbnb, and many others. You'll help foster a decentralized decision making culture where everyone is encouraged to speak up on critical decisions and get involved in the entire product process, from concept to post-launch reflection.
What you'll be doing
- Managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
What skills you'll need
- 4+ years relevant product manager experience at a high-tech/product-driven company
- User empathy and analytics: elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem
- Strategic prowess: inspire the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas and delivering them across a set of customer problems
- Executional ownership: creates, flexes, and evangelizes a roadmap. Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Velocity accelerant: problem-solves across the organization. Anticipates problems and solves them before they impact teams.
- Team builder: mentors others. Creates great team morale. Shares best practices.
Nice to haves
- Experience working on modern consumer apps
- Experience working on modern enterprise software
Learn even more about us
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top