Product Management Manager, Workflow
- San Francisco, CA
Product managers at Asana drive product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity and collaboration. We’re defining the Work Management category and inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together and see the larger purpose behind their work. You’ll work directly with Engineering, Design, User Research, and Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, and Marketing to ship great product. You’ll take part in every type of product work here — from strategy to product to process improvements — conceptualizing, launching, and iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to lead a PM team on our Workflow Pillar. You’ll be responsible for an extensive and growing product surface area that involve Automation, Workflows, Communications and Notifications, as well as strategic focuses that aren’t live yet. As a critical member of the product leadership team, you’ll use deep empathy for customers and your product experience to support and coach your team as well as lead and create strategies for product areas that are yet to be defined. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and actively work to improve the people, product, and process on your team and beyond.
What you’ll achieve
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of Product Managers
- Establish the product vision, strategy, metrics, and goals for your product areas
- Define and deliver compelling product roadmaps based on customer needs and strategic opportunities
- Build alignment across product teams and cross-functional leaders through clear communication and strategic influence
- Partner with Engineering and Design peers to execute on the plan
- Connect the dots across experiences and teams to create a cohesive customer experience
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
- 6+ years of product management experience, managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- 3+ years experience building, mentoring, and leading a world-class team of Product Managers
- Strong track record of product leadership
- Built and scaled global B2B products and ecosystems
- Built and scaled B2C products that consumers have loved
- Ideal: Prior experience with machine learning and/or artificial intelligence
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top