- If you are currently in school and looking for a new graduate engineering position, you should apply to
At Asana, we’re building collaboration & communication software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and in realizing their visions.
As a product engineer, your mission is to manifest continuous improvement of the Asana experience for all our customers. You’ll dream big but take small iterative steps towards your goals. All our engineers identify as full-stack generalists, and the craftsmanship of product development is deep in Asana’s soul. Always leave the code better than you found it. You’ll relish the feedback you get in every step of the development lifecycle, from continuous deployment to our . Your deep empathy for both your coworkers and your users will help you understand how you can work better together to help others work better together.
You will have the unique opportunity to help build a brand new team in New York City while also working with Asana’s extraordinarily talented engineers in San Francisco. You’ll help foster a decentralized decision making culture where everyone is encouraged to speak up on critical decisions and get involved in the entire product process, from conception (be it at a or during ) to post-launch reflection.
- Passion for creating a superlative user experience, down to those little details that matter
- Sound judgment for balancing between scrappiness and long-term code maintainability
- Enjoy easily implementing HTML/CSS prototypes based on mocks
- Care deeply about helping all teams collaborate more effectively
- Derive joy from abstracting and refactoring
- Knowledge of a variety of frameworks (server side, browser side, or for desktop software)
Learn more about Asana’s and where we are going.
Back to top