Pricing Strategy and Operations Lead
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a curious, analytical leader to establish global pricing and packaging principles across all of Asana’s offerings. As a member of the Business Strategy & Operations team, you will work with finance, product, and go-to-market leaders to analyze, recommend and evolve our pricing and packaging strategy to improve the customer experience and market penetration.
What you’ll achieve
- Align the organization on pricing and packaging principles that ensure clarity across offerings.
- Conduct customer, market and competitive research to build a pricing and packaging strategy for all of Asana’s offerings.
- Model opportunities to increase market penetration across segments, offerings and markets.
- Synthesize data and research to drive pricing and packaging decisions for new product launches and price changes.
- Analyze existing user base and propose opportunities to improve the customer experience and long term growth for the company.
- Identify pricing and product opportunities to address new markets.
- Understand and make recommendations to address global pricing opportunities, including foreign exchange risk.
- Define pricing KPIs and develop dashboards to measure the effectiveness of pricing changes.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, business operations or analytics for a B2B technology company.
- You are influential and can inspire action by producing and delivering data-driven narratives.
- You have enabled cross-functional groups to work cooperatively and move from insights to decisions to outcomes.
- You enjoy diving deep into unstructured data and using SQL and statistical packages, while never losing sight of the broader story.
- You have experience presenting to executive leadership.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top