Platform Web Developer
- San Francisco, CA
Help shape the future of the fast-growing team that builds Asana.com. We work with designers, marketers, sales folks, and product engineers to make the pre-signup and logged-out experiences of Asana beautiful, delightful, relevant, and compelling, and we’re looking for a technical lead to help us evolve the platform & infrastructure that powers our public site.
Our ideal candidate is empathetic to the developer and content editing experience, and loves empowering teammates and stakeholders with the build, testing, content editing, and digital asset management systems and tools they need to do their best work.
What you’ll achieve
- Work with the web development team to ship releases of asana.com to production
- Own and improve our CI setup and automated testing tooling
- Lead work to migrate and future-proof asana.com’s stack
- Mentor and empower your teammates to grow technically
- You have 7+ years of experience building and releasing websites or web apps as part of a technical team.
- You have been the technical lead for a large and successful site or platform migration.
- You have strong front-end development skills, plus a background in frontend build tooling, continuous integration, regression testing, and deployment pipelines.
- You have experience solving technical challenges related to internationalization.
- Ideally you have some experience working with Docker, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, other AWS services, content management systems, and/or digital asset management systems.
- You have previously mentored engineers or developers.
- You’re great at communicating about your work in a way that both technical and non-technical stakeholders find easy to understand.
- You’re curious and thoughtful. You see work as a place to grow and learn.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top