People Operations Coordinator
We are looking for an ambitious, administrative professional to join our People Operations team in our San Francisco office. We embody our mission internally and our People Operations team is a critical part of making that happen - from getting new asanas onboarded to making sure they are supported as they grow professionally and personally.
This role will execute on administrative and operational duties, and will play a role as an active partner in our people programs. They will be able to propose new solutions and collaborate with team leads to support and scale these programs. They may also be trained to act as a backup for other People Ops-related team members.
What you’ll achieve
- Onboard employees and contractors into our people systems and programs
- Process changes in our HRIS (BambooHR) and payroll systems
- Assist with compliance activities, including conducting audits and supporting training
- Support US and international benefits administration
- Support leaves of absence administration
- Manage offboarding of routine employee exits
- Help to triage and respond to employee inquiries on people-related matters
- Manage our employee perks programs, including but not limited to managing external vendors, ridesharing credits enrollment, and working cross-functionally to manage the onsite yoga program.
- Support People Ops members in any other administrative or operational needs required by large-scale programmatic initiatives including 90 day check-ins, performance and compensation review processes, and diversity and inclusion programs.
- You’re invigorated by administrative work and looking for ways to increase efficiency
- Nothing gets past you and your extreme attention to detail
- You’re a ruthless prioritizer that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Context-switching doesn’t slow you down
- You are a voracious learner interested in building broad People Operations expertise
- You believe there’s no “i” in team and you play to win
- Ideally you have some experience in Human Resources, Operations and/or Administration, ideally in an internal customer facing capacity (e.g. People Operations Coordinator, Executive Assistant, Office Manager)
- Familiarity with Google Suite, including calendaring
- Asana experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Warm and welcoming demeanor
- Grace under pressure
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Creative problem solver
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience in high growth technology company a plus
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Sonja G.Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Sonja’s responsible for ensuring that Asana is recruiting top-quality applicants who come from underrepresented backgrounds in tech, building an inclusive culture, and helping employees thrive.
Back to top