People Operations Coordinator
At Asana, we have an ambitious mission and we’re looking for an equally ambitious and skilled administrative professional to help us get there. We embody our vision internally and our People Operations team is a critical part of making that happen - from getting new asanas connected with their teams to making sure they are supported as they grow professionally and personally.
This role would support the People Operations team, playing an important role in keeping all people programs on track. The People Ops Coordinator will have context on all people programs and will execute on administrative and operational duties, while playing a role as an active partner in these programs. They will be able to propose new solutions and collaborate with program leads to scale people programs. They may also be trained in facilitating onboarding sessions and act as a backup or secondary for new hire sessions and other People Ops-related AoRs.
- Be the first point of contact for new employees - contacting future hires with information on their benefits, booking travel for new hires traveling for onboarding, and greeting new hires on their first day.
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires each week, including creating new hire checklists, scheduling onboarding sessions, verifying work authorization, and other onboarding related tasks.
- Coordinate training schedules with our Learning & Development team and external vendors, managing invitee lists and material preparation.
- Manage our employee perks programs, including but not limited to managing external vendors, ridesharing credits enrollment, and working cross-functionally to manage the onsite yoga program.
- Support People Ops members in any other administrative or operational needs required by large-scale programmatic initiatives including 90 day check-ins, performance and compensation review processes, and diversity and inclusion programs.
You’re a great fit if:
- You’re invigorated by administrative work and looking for ways to increase efficiency
- Nothing gets past you and your extreme attention to detail
- You’re a ruthless prioritizer that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Context-switching doesn’t slow you down
- You believe there’s no “i” in team and you play to win
- Experience in Operations role, ideally in an internal customer facing role (People, EA, OM)
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Asana experience a plus
- Strong calendaring skills a plus
- Strong customer service skills a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Warm and welcoming demeanor
- Grace under pressure
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Creative problem solver
- Experience in high growth company a plus
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top