Grow Asana through partnerships.
As the first member of our Business Development team, you’ll help define Asana’s approach to partnerships and our general partner strategy: strategic, distribution, and platform partnerships.
This role will define how Asana identifies, prioritizes, and establish relationships with worthwhile partners, while also negotiating and closing partnership deals. To do so, you’ll work with a number of teams internally: legal, marketing, sales, product, and engineering. As a Partner Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing some of our largest and most important partnerships. We’re looking for someone with outstanding communication skills, the ability to prioritize across multiple partners and projects, and strong analytical and technical ability.
- Develop a deep understanding of Asana, our customers and how partnerships can help them
- Determine how partners can take advantage of Asana’s API and platform strategy
- Advocate for partners internally and build strong relationships
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Asana engineering, developer evangelists, and product teams to define product priorities
- Provide deal support, planning, relationship management, and analytical insights to optimize the value of our partnerships
- Work on growth strategies with partners to execute against metrics and milestones that drive both Asana’s and the partner’s revenue and product adoption
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working closely with external parties in partner management, business development, product management, or management consulting
- Strong internal and external communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of technology and ability to grasp new information quickly
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Ability to handle ambiguity and succeed with minimal guidance
- Experience developing business and investment cases for partnerships
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Programming or product management experience
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top