- Tokyo, Japan
At Asana, we’re building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and realising their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to help all of our customers get off on the right foot and continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.
To support our rapidly growing Japan customer base, we are looking for an Onboarding Consultant to serve as an empathetic customer advocate, problem solver, and trainer. As an Asana Onboarding Consultant, you’ll support our Japanese customer’s teams by conducting timebound engagements. You will leverage change management methodologies , facilitation skills, and deep product knowledge to consult our customers on how to best use Asana for their specific needs.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, and a consultative partner to the customers with whom you work. To the Product team you will be a valuable liaison providing real time customer feedback. To the broader business team and all of Asana you will provide a unique customer-centric perspective. To our customers, you will be their trusted partner and Asana guru.
What You'll Achieve:
● Deeply understand Asana the product as well as customers’ core workflows to provide customers guidance on the best way to use Asana for their specific processes and needs.
● Partner with customers to help them navigate change management and drive adoption of Asana as a new way of working within their business.
● Facilitate interactive, engaging sessions with customers to help them understand the fundamentals of Asana and how to best leverage the tool to serve their needs.
● Manage competing priorities and multiple customers, delivering timely, tailored solutions and leveraging our suite of existing resources to scale effort and impact.
● Serve as a valued voice of the customer by proactively uncovering and communicating trends and insights to cross-functional Asana stakeholders.
● 2+ years experience in Customer Success or consulting
● Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in an ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You do what it takes to make our customers, company, team, and yourself successful. Customers and the Asana team can count on timely and valuable output and communication.
● Customer-centric. You’re genuinely passionate about helping customers, serving as an advocate for their success by leading impactful, engaging sessions and synthesizing valuable feedback on their behalf back to our product team.
● Growth mindset. You actively seek insights and perspectives to make decisions. You receive feedback graciously, incorporating it into your work.
● Solid communicator. You’re able to communicate confidently & concisely through Asana, via email, over the phone, or in person, with all audiences. You effectively and proactively communicate with cross-functional teams across offices, as well as with all levels of stakeholders at customers, from individual contributors to executive stakeholders.
● Adaptable and relentlessly optimistic. You are flexible in supporting customers across different countries and timezones. You maintain enthusiasm and energy in a small global office
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top