New Graduate: Software Engineering
We’re looking for people who care deeply about customers and are passionate about building products that improve the way millions of teams work together.
As a member of Asana's Engineering teams, you will grow quickly by taking on responsibility and making an impact on core projects. Whether its collaborating on architecting product tours with React, working on one of our product teams, or building out our foundational systems with our infrastructure teams, you will become an integral part of our growing organization.
What you'll achieve
- Impact the product through diverse projects such as building and designing new data models, implementing the subtle interaction behaviors that delight, architecting performant systems for data storage and building the testing infrastructure that ensures our software keeps running.
- Develop clean, beautiful code and leave it better than you found it.
- Experience growth and development by being paired with a mentor who will support and guide you through opportunities to stretch and learn.
- Ability to craft your career path, ultimately finding the teams and projects that you’re passionate about where you can most help humanity thrive.
- Constant desire to learn and improve
- Strong background in computer science
- Sound judgment for balancing between scrappiness and long-term code maintainability
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Appreciate productivity and care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently
- Excitement to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, KLM Air France, NASA, Overstock.com, Uber, Viessmann Group, and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Learn more about our Engineering team:
Back to top