- Own and Manage Asana’s corporate data networks, including support/troubleshooting administration, maintenance, design, and deployment
- Maintain network performance via monitoring, analysis and performance tuning
- Troubleshoot network problems; escalate problems to vendors when necessary
- Document network schema, changes, and incidents
- Propose and implement enhancements that will improve performance, reliability, and scalability of the network
- Manage and allocate network resources such as VLANs and IP addresses
- Configure firewalls and other network security infrastructure
- Configure VPN connections
- Provide Level 2 & 3 support to IT Team for network issues.
- Provide training to IT Team to enhance networking skill-set.
- Travel as needed to global offices
- Support Meraki cloud-hosted networking and appliances
- Review logs, diagnose problems, and provide solutions
- Network hardware installation and maintenance, including lifting up to 50lbs to heights of up to 6ft.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience with design and deployment of enterprise LAN/WAN networks in mission-critical, 24/7 production environments
- Expert knowledge of Cisco Meraki networking equipment and software
- Experience deploying and supporting secure enterprise wireless networks
- Exhibit strong knowledge of network segregation, port management, and firewall implementations
- Advanced knowledge of networking terms, models, and protocols (including: OSI, TCP/IP, OSPF, VPN, IPv4 & IPv6, 802.1x, 802.1Q, Spanning-Tree, SSL, QoS, DNS, SSH, SMTP, SNMP, RADIUS, etc).
- Advanced knowledge of Network Security, including firewall configuration and IPS experience
- Have built a complex corporate network infrastructure from the ground up
- Demonstrated ability to systematically troubleshoot problems in complex systems and network environments
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple problems and issues with minimal supervision
- Exhibit a teamwork approach, but are able to act independently to solve problems when necessary
- Ability to work non-standard hours on occasion
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top