Monetization Strategy Lead
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a strategic, analytical leader to help evolve the business model for all of Asana’s offerings. As a member of the Monetization Strategy team, you will work with finance, product, and go-to-market leaders to define the optimal pricing & packaging for new & existing offerings, while being a steward of long-term growth and customer value.
What you’ll achieve
- Align the organization on pricing and packaging principles that ensure clarity across offerings.
- Conduct customer, market and competitive research to build a pricing and packaging strategy for all of Asana’s offerings.
- Model opportunities to increase market penetration across segments, offerings and markets.
- Synthesize data and research to drive pricing and packaging decisions for new product launches and price changes.
- Analyze existing user base and propose opportunities to improve the customer experience and long term growth.
- Identify pricing and product opportunities to address new markets.
- Understand and make recommendations to address global pricing opportunities.
- Define pricing KPIs and develop dashboards to measure the effectiveness of pricing changes.
- You have at least 6 years of experience (which could include time spent earning an MBA degree).
- Through your experience, you have gained strong skills in business strategy and financial/scenario modelling, and you have rich knowledge of pricing, packaging, and research/statistical methods. Examples of relevant roles are management consulting, investment banking, business strategy, operations or data-driven marketing. The most relevant experiences would be working in or with B2B SaaS technology companies.
- You are influential and can inspire action by producing and delivering data-driven narratives.
- You have an operator mindset, and have enabled cross-functional groups to work cooperatively and move from insights to decisions to results.
- You enjoy diving deep into the data and building models (e.g. using Excel) while never losing sight of the broader story.
- You have experience presenting recommendations to a leadership audience, and have an operator mindset with an ability to execute.
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top