Mid-Market & Enterprise Sales Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space touting over 60,000 paying customers in 195 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500. After carefully building our Revenue business in EMEA, Asana is ready to scale our Enterprise New Business pillar.
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning. And, as a leader, you will have a profound impact on the overall growth of Asana through building out our Inside & Field New Business GTM in EMEA.
What you'll achieve
- Define and develop our Inside (Dublin) & Field (London & Munich) GTM
- Build and lead a successful New Business team comprised of Mid Market, Enterprise Account Executives
- Influence our global & regional playbook for New Business Sales at Asana
- Set the strategy for some of our largest named accounts
- Drive alignment with supporting teams in Customer Success and Solutions Engineering.
- 3-5+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- 7+ years experience in an SaaS, preferably in Enterprise segment
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- History scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth
- Influential and impactful interactions with internal Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Sales stakeholders
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - Sandler, Challenger, etc.
- Establish and refine internal processes that help lower rep overhead
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Executing new and Existing sales motions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
- Fluency in German or French
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top