Marketing Operations & Strategy Manager
The Marketing Operations team is chartered to operationalize the Marketing team’s vision by setting a foundation of structure, process, & strategy to empower Marketers to achieve results. As we build our Marketing Operations team to support Asana’s hyper-growth, we need a best-in-class operations program to support our marketers. Marketing Ops at Asana is a new function this year. In this high-visibility role, you will help drive the vision and execution of the marketing operations landscape, designing the evolution of our MarTech stack, processes, and cross-functional alignment.
- Act as a business partner to our Marketing leadership team through annual planning, helping them operationalize their strategic initiatives by translating their goals into actionable plans
- Help Asana build a best-in-class MarTech stack, acting as the liaison between Marketing and our technology partners to articulate marketing business problems, develop use cases, and deliver business requirements
- Program manage some of Marketing’s most high-profile initiatives, overseeing program planning, execution, leadership communication, change management, and ultimately ensuring that our top programmatic investments create impactful results
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work
What you’ll achieve
- Assist our Demand Gen Program Lead to build a world-class Demand Generation program from the ground up. Work with senior leadership to identify clear goals and build a program that aligns strategy, resourcing plans, technology investments, new processes, and success measurement.
- Work with our Head of Regional Marketing on a plan to roll-out operational support internationally, building a plan that straddles meeting regional needs and centralizing global processes for the execution of Marketing campaigns internationally.
- To support the hyper-growth of the Marketing team, 90% of Asana’s MarTech stack will need to be overhauled in the upcoming years. Help drive the vision around how Asana’s MarTech stack should evolve, bringing in more scalable infrastructure, processes, and next-gen technology.
- 5+ years of leading large initiatives within Marketing or Operations, driving strategic planning, project scope, change management, stakeholder alignment, & communications
- Experience in a marketing or sales technology consulting role, bringing deep experience of the MarTech landscape and best practices
- Quantitative and results-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated interest in Marketing trends and strategies
- Experience working with technology teams to develop internal tools, including: writing business requirements, gaining alignment on decisions, ensuring new capabilities will support business needs
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, willingness and enthusiasm to build from the ground up
- Relevant technology certification (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with Agile or similar methodologies
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top