Marketing Operations Manager
We’re looking for a strategic and driven Marketing Operations Manager to help power our next wave of growth, and help us build a world-class Marketing Operations function.
The Marketing Operations team is chartered to build a foundation of structure, speed, and agility to empower marketers to realize their vision and drive business results. As we build our Marketing Operations team to support Asana’s hyper growth, we need a best-in-class tech stack and operations program to support our marketers. You will help drive the vision and execution of the marketing operations landscape, driving the evolution of our martech stack, processes, and cross-functional alignment.
- Help manage the Marketing Operations roadmap, keep abreast of industry trends and work with senior management across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to outline our long-term vision for our evolving tech stack and processes
- Manage the implementation of Marketing Operations programs (e.g. marketing automation implementation, CRM enhancements, lead scoring, etc.)
- Act as liaison between Marketing & our technology partners: work to articulate marketing business problems, develop use cases, and deliver business requirements to our partners in Business Technology, Data Science, & Product
- Proactively identify and solution for key system and process gaps
- Own the request intake process from marketers, managing stakeholder expectations and communication
- Drive alignment, adoption, and change management with presentations, training, and status updates
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work
- 5+ years of experience managing technology or implementation including: managing project scope, driving change management, stakeholder alignment, communications and training
- Subject matter expertise and experience managing large marketing or sales systems (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Quantitative and results oriented mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal customers (in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success) and translate their needs into supporting capabilities
- Strong problem solving techniques to identify and solution for key business problems
- Demonstrated interest in Marketing trends and strategies
- Experience working with business technology teams to develop internal tools, including: writing business requirements, gaining alignment on decisions, ensuring new capabilities will support business needs
- Experience in consulting (technology implementation)
- Relevant technology certification (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with coding (e.g. HTML, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with Agile or similar methodologies
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Sonja G.Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Sonja’s responsible for ensuring that Asana is recruiting top-quality applicants who come from underrepresented backgrounds in tech, building an inclusive culture, and helping employees thrive.
Back to top