Marketing operations is responsible for making sure that Asana runs an efficient, data-driven, and systems-oriented marketing function. As our marketing operations lead you will oversee the day-to-day management of our marketing tech stack and drive our database strategy and management. You’ll work closely with our sales operations, data science, and business tech teams.
- Own our martech stack and roadmap in collaboration with our Business Tech and Sales Ops teams.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our marketing automation systems (Pardot and Iterable) and the data flows into Salesforce
- Manage lead scoring, campaign tracking, and sales handoff processes
- Own our marketing database strategy and implement processes to ensure data quality
- Partner with sales to develop lead routing and management processes
- Ensure compliance with regional regulatory requirements including GDPR and CAN-SPAM
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations or a related function
- Fluent in end-to-end martech ecosystems with deep understanding of marketing automation systems such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, or ExactTarget
- Experience building attribution models across different marketing channels and programs
- Expertise with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Looker, Periscope, Tableau, or Interana
- Experience defining technical requirements, evaluating technologies, scoping projects, and overseeing implementations.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Reigan is responsible for creating a customer journey and life cycle that feels cohesive and consistent—and provides value to the customer, from beginning to end.
Back to top