Marketing Design at Asana is responsible for helping teams understand Asana’s products, be inspired by our mission and trust its brand. We design all user-facing communication including product marketing pages, product tours, videos, user education, advertising and creative brand campaigns. We build and manage visual systems that support brand consistency across all communication channels. We produce creative campaigns that communicate and re-enforce our core brand values.
We are looking for a multi-disciplinary designer with an emphasis on interactive design. You must be comfortable working across many media, you think style exists to support ideas and you’re constantly learning new skills. You have a strong point of view on design. It shows in your writing, speaking and work. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without a lot of hand-holding.
What you will do
- Design and document visual systems
- Lead branding and user education projects
- Initiate and ship work that has a big impact
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and engineers
- Present your work in weekly design critiques
- Promote design thinking at Asana
- Mentor new designers on the team
- Must have portfolio link on resume
- Portfolio features user-friendly web design and creative branding work
- Can clearly articulate design decisions
- Deep knowledge of typography and grid systems
- Expert Adobe skills
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- History of self-initiated projects
- Writes well and understands basic content strategy
- Excellent HTML + CSS skills
- Responsive Design experience
- Print production
- Motion graphics
Elevator up to the amazing 9th floor offices in the usually sunny San Francisco Mission with amazing views of the entire city. If it’s Friday get in before 10am and snag a custom created omelet prepared by our amazing culinary team. Check out the Asana app and see what you have to work on today. If it’s Monday, maybe have a team meeting; if it’s Wednesday, forget meetings because it’s meeting-free. Maybe you start wire framing a new site or come up with a plan to get new users into the product easier. Then the company breaks for lunch served by our amazing culinary team. If it’s your birthday or Asanaversary, you create the menu! After lunch and if it’s a Thursday, we’ll have design critique where both Marketing and Product Designers meet, show and discuss our work. If it’s Friday, we have a company-wide TGIF where each of us goes around the room and shares what we are excited about. Then back to work. Maybe you design cool schwag for recruiting or tweak a responsive HTML email that new users will receive or screen print a poster for an event. The point is you love to design, and are willing to try designing anything that helps Asana deliver its mission.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Michael works directly with customers to help them successfully implement Asana and to think strategically about using the software to target their specific workflow management needs.
Back to top