Marketing Analytics Manager
Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. Today, more than 35,000 businesses pay for Asana, and millions more are using our free products to move work forward -- and we’re just getting started. To help power our next wave of growth, we’re looking for a talented and driven Marketing Analytics Manager to help us optimize our efforts to reach new customers and markets.
The Marketing Analytics team is passionate about using data to help make better decisions and serve insights with strategic implications. We work closely with our marketing partners, serving as strategic thought partners. As a Marketing Analytics Manager, you will work on the entire marketing analytics lifecycle, from ensuring we design the right campaigns and experiments, to developing foundational dashboards, to leveraging data to drive key strategic decisions. You’ll work in a cross-functional environment with product, sales, data science and other business analysts to build models that help marketers understand and influence Asana’s growth, create KPIs that measure and monitor our progress against business-critical goals, and perform ad hoc analysis diving into the impact of individual campaigns, investments, and initiatives. We can’t wait to have you aboard!
What you’ll achieve
- Function as analytics partner for a marketing team, including sizing opportunities, establishing consistent tracking, KPIs, and dashboards, plus developing insights into campaign impact on customer acquisition, product awareness, product usage, revenue and more
- Identify gaps in our marketing funnel and surface opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of available data and how they can be used for different analyses to answer questions and solve problems
- Drive interpretation, socialization, and adoption of analytics insights
- Work cross-functionally with Biz Tech and Engineering teams to identify and address analytics tracking, tooling, attribution modeling, and infrastructure challenges
- Work with Data Science to inform development of predictive models that guide marketing targeting and investments
- 3+ years experience in analytics; experience in marketing analytics is a plus
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries, and working with large data sets
- Data visualization and dashboarding experience using Tableau, Looker, or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree, including coursework in statistics
- Experience with both enterprise and self-service business models is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, etc.) or similar tools a plus
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top