Marketing Acquisition Lead
Asana is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. Today, more than 50,000 businesses pay for Asana, and millions more are using our free products to move work forward -- and we’re just getting started. To help power our next wave of growth, we’re looking for an experienced and analytical EMEA Acquisition Lead to drive growth and adoption across key European markets.
As EMEA Acquisitions Lead, you will be responsible for setting our strategic direction for paid media and online user acquisition in the region. With a primary focus on the UK, Ireland, France, and Germany, you will lead the development of acquisition marketing campaigns across Asana’s European target markets. You will report directly to the Head of Acquisition in San Francisco, and partner closely with our marketing teams in both San Francisco and Dublin.
- Set the strategic direction across EMEA, working in partnership with the global Acquisitions team as well as EMEA leadership
- Recruit, manage, and develop a team of direct reports to deliver on regional goals
- Work with external agencies, contractors, and vendors and manage those relationships to scale Asana’s reach in EMEA
- Develop a program of global acquisition campaigns to achieve growth targets for Asana in the EMEA market, focused on the UK, Ireland, Germany, and France
- Evaluate new channels, tactics, and markets to drive program efficiency
- Manage target setting, budget allocation, forecasting, and measurement for campaigns across paid search, social, programmatic display, and other channels
- Collaborate with Design and Editorial teams to continually develop and optimize tailored ad creatives and messaging that engage our target audience
- 8+ years of performance marketing experience
- Experience managing and mentoring teams
- Deep expertise in executing customer-centric and segmented campaigns across acquisition channels
- Experience launching and optimizing campaigns in multiple languages
- Willingness to take risks and experiment with new strategies and channels
- Strong data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence
- Fluent in French or German
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience working with remote teams
- Familiarity with a freemium or self-serve business model
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top