Manager, Enterprise Sales
Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space touting over 60,000 paying customers in 195 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar.
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning. And, as a leader, you will have a profound impact on the overall growth of Asana - defining and expanding new business pillar, interactions with executives, global influence, etc.
- 4+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- 6+ years experience in an Enterprise segment
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- History scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth
- Influential and impactful interactions with internal Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Sales stakeholders
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Establish and refine internal processes that help lower rep overhead
- Good person!
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Previously created a New Business sales segment
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
If this excites you, please do reach out. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top