Lead Integrations Engineer - Finance
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Finance Integrations Engineer Lead with experience as a technical lead for a team and/or programs. You should have expertise with Enterprise System Integrations and Business Process Automation to oversee the team who will be building the mapping, design, documentation and implementation of various system integrations.
The Business Technology team at Asana is responsible for delivering great user experiences through secure, scalable technology, and enable processes, data and analytics that power the business and help Asana achieve its mission. To do this, we collaborate deeply with the best of minds and teams at Asana that run our business and build our product. As a Finance Integrations Engineer Lead, you will be foundational to how the company operates by supporting the Finance teams. You will accelerate the business by connecting systems and data seamlessly, which is the Integration team’s mission.
What you’ll achieve
- Oversee the team’s responsibility for architecting and designing, vetting, developing integrations between complex systems and/or integrations between existing solutions
- Work with your manager and across Business Technology to define the long-term strategy of the Integrations team
- Partner with your manager and other team leads to prioritize work for the team based on requirements and build out roadmaps and sprints using agile best practices
- Ensure that the team’s toolstack are the best-in-class and are kept informed on the newest trends of integrations
- Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders and managers, Finance, and other BT team leads as it pertains to business processes and integrations
- Mentor and guide the engineers on the team around integration best practices and patterns, software engineering architecture principles, and concepts
- Ensure creation of accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; and support hand-off to peers/organizational units
- Implement and uphold data security processes and methods for the team
- 3+ years of experience as a technical lead or an architect on an integrations team
- 6+ years of experience in designing and building integration solutions
- Experience supporting Financial teams and good understanding of financial processes and systems in Quote-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Acquire-to-Retire, Financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Experience in building integration solutions with various finance cloud applications like, but not limited to NetSuite, Stripe, Zoura, and Payal
- A BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Enterprise IPAAS platforms: Snaplogic, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, etc. (we use Snaplogic!)
- Experience in building integrations with REST and SOAP API, JMS, file, SFTP, DB, custom code
- Experience with CI/CD and establishing process around code deployment
- Hands-on experience in building solutions with cloud data storages like AWS S3, Redshift, or Snowflake
- Clear understanding of Integration design patterns and the advantages of implementing them in a complex ecosystem
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Back to top